Thursday 2 August 2012

Queen helene mint julep masque

I've heard great things about this mask, and with having spot prone skin (which is VERY spotty at the moment) I thought I really wanted to give this a go!

However living in the wonderful uk means it is not readily available to me over here. However thank you to the wonders of eBay, I have managed to get my hands on some. So as soon as it arrives I will make sure I do a quick review and let you all know what I think.

Here's hoping its as good as people say :)

J x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! just wanted to let you know that the Queen helene mask is available on iherb.com and they ship worldwide. it's a website filled with so many things (they stock Real Techniques brushes, too). They sell mostly natural things, skincare, even teas etc! So just thought I'd let you know, and you might find the Queen Helene masks cheaper on there since they have great prices from what I've seen.

    Oh be sure to use a code for your first order by the way (just google). :) I hope I don't sound like an advertisement or something lol.

    ReplyDelete