Saturday 11 August 2012

Shopping!

So today I had a quick trip into town, mainly to do some banking and run some errands. This then ended with me having a quick sneaky look in superdrug to see what was on offer.

An of course I saw plenty of things I wanted to buy! And there were a few good deals on aswell. Here is a list of what I bought-
Vitamin e - hot cloth cleanser (normally £5.99 each, however at the moment it is 2 for £3.99)
MUA eye shadow palette - Glitter Ball
MUA eye shadow palette - Glamour Days
MUA lip gloss - shade 5
2true cheek and lip tint - rose
2true cheek and lip tint - blush pink
2true 3 in 1 concealer - shade 3
2true nail varnish - shade 27
(all 2true products were any 3 for £4.99, plus a free nail varnish when you bought 3 products)

So as you can tell I bought a few products, I've never tried the 2true range and thought whilst they were on offer I would give them a go and have a play. Also with the vitamin e cleanser I have heard soo many good things about it, I thought I would try it whilst it was on offer.

Any who I have included a picture of everything I have bought, and also a picture of my receipt to show how much I saved! The fact I saved over £10 is definitely making me feel much better. I'm off now to go play with my new things and find room for them in my ever shrinking storage space!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment