Sunday 14 October 2012

Bath and Body Works Candles

I am in love with scented candles, especially now that the evenings are drawing in and everything is cooler. I enjoy nothing more than sitting and relaixng, reading a book or watching a movie, all whilst the room is filled with a lovely scent :)

I usually burn scented oils in an oil burner, and my make of choice is usually The Body Shop. During the summer I tend to burn fruity and refreshing scents. So once everything started getting cooler I started to look for more wintery scents. I have seen sooo many people talk about Bath and Body Works candles, and being unfortunate enough to live in the UK where there are no stores, I found myself desperate to try some. The age old you want what you can't have syndrome!

Fortunately for me a lovely lady I have meet on Twitter @Kokosecrets (here is a link to her blog - Blog ) just so happened to be getting some Bath and Body Works candles in. As soon as I found this out I knew I had to make sure I got some from her. I was able to order them before I went away on my holiday, so when I got back I had a lovely present waiting in my house :)

The 3 scents I ordered from Victoria were -

 

Marshmallow Fireside

A sweet-toasty end to a long cold day - toasted marshmallows and simptuous vanilla cream blend with the comforting aroma of rich smoldering woods
 

Pumpkin Caramel Latte

Gather with friends and celebrate the season with this warm, rich blend of creamy pumokin, spiced caramel and sweet cream

 

 Frosted Cupcake 

A true food-lovers delight - fresh vanilla bean, sugar, cake batter and rich buttercream frosting mix it up and create an irresistible scent
 



Now all 3 of these candles are so well scented, and burn really nicely and very evenly so far. I do have to say that I think my favourite scent is  Marshmallow Fireside, it smells actually quite manly and sweet, and even my other half doesn't mind it!

Anywho, here is a picture I posted on Twitter the other day. Hope you all like it and if you have any recoomendations for scented candles, make sure to let me know ;)

J x

2 comments: