Sunday 21 October 2012

Nails of the week

Well as some of you know, I normally have gel overlays on my nails. With working with animals and doing alot of yard work it means my nails take a battering. I find having gel voerlays mean my nails don't break anymore and look presentable at all times. Which doesn help when I have to go from mucking out stables to then working in a busy office within 30 minutes each morning.

However, I have decided my nails need a break as they were starting to become very weak. So I am giving them atleast a few weeks off. So I can treat them a bit, and also go back to painting them and changing them as often as I like. It'll also mean that I can save a few pennies!

So this brings me to my nails of the week. I'm really digging glitter nail varnishes at the moment, and am loving the layered look. So this week I've had Barry M - Mint green as my base, with a top coat of Rimmel - 500 Disco Ball.

 
 
I also did a bit of a haul this week, so expect me to be posting some more of these. Let me know if you like them, or if you have any other great layering techniques :)
 

J x 

No comments:

Post a Comment