Sunday 14 October 2012

Multi tasking life saver

I have 1 item, that I have used for around 5 years now on a daily basis. I always carry this product in my handbag, have it by the side of my bed and I reach for it whenever I have a bad skin day or suffer a burn from my victorian old straightners. This products acts as a brilliant lip balm and gloss, and also gives my skin a dewy finish when applied to my cheeks. I have also been known to apply this product to one of my animals, if they have had a small cut or graze.

So what is this amazing product you ask me....... Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. Yes this little tube of cream, that looks a little old fashioned and almost as if it should belong on your grannies dressing table, is actually my most used and beloved beauty product I have ever used! As soon as I start to come to the bottom of a tube I make sure to go and get a new one. However I have been using this product for around 5!years now, and I am only now coming to the end of my 3rd tube!

I cannot rave more about this product! I reccomend it to everyone I can, and never have a bad thing to say about it. So if your ever around and spot it, make sure you get yourself some ;)

 

 

J x

2 comments:

  1. well i hope it helps for dry skin because i need a product for that! thanks for ur review!

    www.itsthejojoshow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I use this on my bits of eczema I get if its bad and it helps it out alot. It leaves almost a protective barrier over the top, and absorbes nicely.

      Jx

      Delete